Moody PTO Happenings
Moody PTO News
- Welcome Moody families to a new school year.
- The Moody PTO is hosting a Craft and Vendor Fundraiser on October 29th, from 10:00 – 4:00. This will be held at the Elks Lodge, 24 Summer Street, Haverhill. This event will have over 30 vendors and the PTO will have activities such as face painting, games and bubbles for the kids. There will be raffles. Tickets will cost $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.
- The next PTO meeting will be held on October 10th at 3:30 in Room 101. We are encouraging everyone to attend. Attending these meetings does not commit you to anything other than listening and providing feedback about events that are planned.
- Fall Fest will be held on October 19th. This event will be held while the students are in school. We are in need of volunteers. You must have an approved CORI on file.
- Our fall Scholastic Book Fair will open on October 30th and run through November 2nd. The evening of November 2nd, the PTO will invite parents to view the books at the Book Fair. Pizza will be provided to students and their families during this family event.
- Please continue to collect and send in your Box Tops for Education.
- We are always looking for new volunteers. If interested, please contact us at MoodyschoolPTO@gmail.com and please check out our Facebook.
- As always, we wish to thank you for your support!
Please click on the attached link for more information. PTO News
Please click on the attached like for more information. Oct PTO Mins