Hello Moody School Community,
It was wonderful to see so many of you at our Open House yesterday!
Tuesday is our first day of school and we are so excited to welcome your child and begin our new year together. 🙂
As we look ahead to this new year, I wanted to share a few updates and reminders. Please take the time to read this entire email and let me know if you have any questions:
1) Please be at the assigned bus stop 10 minutes prior to the bus arrival to ensure that your child gets to school on time. In addition, please be at the assigned bus stop 10 minutes prior to the bus arrival at the end of your child’s school day. Busses will not drop off children unless an adult is present.
I know there have been concerns across the district related to bussing. Please call the office (978-374-3459) or transportation (978-420-1921) with any concerns that arise on Tuesday. Thank you, in advance, for your patience and attention in this matter.
2) Tuition payments are no longer being processed at the Moody School. Please call 978-420-1920 for any questions about tuition payments.
3) If you have any questions related to transportation, please call 978-420-1921.
4) As a reminder, and for the safety for our students, the Moody School playground is closed to the public between the hours of 8:45AM and 3:15PM.
5) Finally, all students at the Moody Preschool are entitled to participate in the district wide food program. Please complete our online form to let us know if your child will or will not be participating – https://forms.gle/vEgAY3WAH567bLPa8.
We are thrilled to be working with you and your child this year!
-Kristi-Lynn Craig, ECC Director