Food Support for Parents and Students During the Closure
We have worked with food services to develop essential services for students experiencing food scarcity and food insecurity to have access to food stations that will comply with social isolation expectations, but still allow kids to eat.
We will be offering meals for pick up at 4 sites. We will run them daily from 11:00 am. – 1:00 pm beginning. The locations are:
- The Consentino School – 685 Washington Street
- The Nettle School – 150 Boardman Street
- The YMCA – 81 Winter Street
- The Boys and Girls Club – 55 Emerson Street
- JG Whittier School – 256 Concord Street