Parent Drop Off/Pick Up
- Walk your child to your child’s teachers at the beginning of the day to ensure the safety of all children.
- Walk to your child’s teacher’s pick-up area for pick up at the end of the day.
- When picking up or dropping off your child, do not park in the bus lane. Utilize on-street parking and the parking across the street from the school.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the end of the day. All students are dismissed between 11:20-11:30 for the morning session and 3:05-3:15 during the afternoon session.
- Be aware of the bus signs. No cars should be passing busses when the stop signs are out, even if busses are in a parked position.
- Do not turn your car around in the road. If you do not feel you are facing the correct direction, please follow the side street closest to you on either side of the Moody School to get back out to River Road.
Thank you, in advance, for helping us keep our students safe during drop off and pick up!